Note: all measurements are approximate due to handmade nature and may change when sanded
Finish: gloss ( may require polish or glaze if need a shiny or glossy look )
Transparent silicone, so you may check the bottom during project
Food grade. Food and not food material should use separately
Use for various crafts and creations including: resin casting, candle making, soap making, plaster crafts, candy making, isomalt baking etc,
Please note mold cavity width within 1cm is not prefect for chocolate use.
For delicate or complicated item, please remove the product from the silicone mold very carefully, at first slightly bend mold from the edges, then easy press on the center of the mold and remove the product.
Wash and boil before use, especially for food to sterilize
Flexible, easy to clean, used in oven, dishwasher, refrigerator.
Suffer temperature -40~220 centigrade (-40~428 fahrenheit)
All molds are reusable.
More Tips to use with Epoxy Resin:
1) poured in silicone molds in layers, allowing air bubbles completely escape;
2) to expedite the process of escaping of bubbles and time of solidification of resin, the mold can be a bit warmed up, for example, heat the oven to 80°C, turn off, ventilate it a little and put mold, filled with resin in the oven.
3) follow resin instruction for the time need to cure, measure and mix resin properly. It does not mean it has been cured if it is hard.
4) do not use water-base ink for resin casting.
5) After baking clay / resin in complex or deep molds remove the finished product under running water with soap.
6) Put in refrigerator a while/ soak in hot water a while/ release with baby oil if it is hard to release.